Saudi Visa Application Form & Requirements - Commercial/ Business, Working Visit and Tourist Visa. Document Legalization in Saudi Arabia Embassy
- Passport (signed and valid at least for 6 months with 2 side-by-side blank visa pages) and photocopy of the first page of the passport (showing the expiry date).
- Saudi Arabia Visa Application form (filled out electronically and signed).
- Two Colored Passport size photo (5x7cm, 5x5cm, 4x6cm) taken against white background, with your name written on the back.
- Tourist Visa Photo dimension 200 x 200 px and Image Size must be from 5 to 100 Kb.
- Proof of Legal Status in Canada for Non-Canadian applicants (clear scanned copy of PR Card (both sides), Work or Study Permit.
- Letter of Invitation from Saudi. Please provide a copy of an Electronic Invitation letter attested by Saudi MoFA or Visa Authorization.
- Saudi Company Certificate of Registration. Please provide a copy of the Saudi company's commercial registration certificate (Example of Saudi Company Registration).
- Canadian Company Certificate of registration. Please provide a copy of the business registration certificate from your Canadian company/employer ( Certificate of Incorporation or Master Business License.
- Canadian Company Business Cover Letter.This letter has to be addressed to the Consular Section and should indicate all the fields mentioned in the Template. This letter must be stamped by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade. We can take care of the Board of Trade attestation for an additional $155 fee. (Chamber of Commerce/ Board of Trade stamp is not required with Visa Authorization).
- For Working Visit:Visa - Resume and Copy of the Degree/Diploma, Copy of Service Agreement/ Contract, Experience (Reference/Recommendation) Letter from the current or former employer.
- Flight Itinerary. Please provide a copy of the tentative flight itinerary the duration of your trip. An online itinerary is sufficient and no need to have your name printed on it – just a departure / arrival cities, airline name and flight numbers will work. The Saudi Embassy stresses not to purchase or confirm a flight ticket until after the receipt of your visa. The flight itinerary can be obtained from travel agencies or online at https://www.expedia.ca/ or https://www.skyscanner.ca/
- Travel History Form (Form attached)
- Document legalization - We provide commercial and private document legalization
- Client Order form. Payments can be made by cash, money order or certified cheque. Prices do not include 13% HST.
VISA SERVICE FEES FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS (IN CANADIAN DOLLARS)
6-8 business days /processing time*
Commercial Document Legalization
Multiple Tourist / valid for 1 year/ 90 day stay
One Entry / Business / valid for 3 months
Multiple Entry / Business/ valid for 6 months
Multiple Entry / Business /Valid for 12 months
Multiple Entry / Business /Valid for 24 months
Prices include $150 for Mandatory Saudi Medical Travel Insurance
* Contact us for visa service fees for Non-Canadian passport holders